Very recently I’ve moved from New York city to Louisville, Kentucky. I required self storage unit service near me. I’ve found the service appropriate for me on Google. Here are some results I would like to share:
– CitySpace: First, there is CitySpace on main self storage with a shiny five star rating at 913 East Main Street, Louisville, KY 40206. There advanced facility is furnished with automatic climate control, pest control, variation of warm and cold storage, month-to-month rental policy and so on. There storage unit ranges from 5X5 to 20X26.5 to suit your need. For more information, visit https://www.cityspaceonmain.com
– StorAll: StorAll, they have branches in 4 cities around USA including Louisville, Kentucky. All of their service locations at Louisville can be found here: https://www.sastorage.com/locations/KY/Louisville. Plus includes complimentary truck service, 50% off at first month and, which I personally liked, the beautiful and interactive website. The storage unit ranges from tiny to gigantic categories and with many size variability in them.
– J-town self storage: J-town self storage is at the address 9807 Taylorsville Rd, Louisville, KY with their versatile parking facility, customizable storage unit, electronic gate access, wide and well-lit driveways, automatic temperature control and so on. Some rare facility features include police patrol, full-fence surrounding. If you are interest, take a look at https://www.jtownselfstorage.com/.
– One and Done Self Storage: The name sounds interesting to me and so does their option to connect with them on Facebook. Anyway, this one is located in Louisville, KY 40219 and has first month free offer if you make the payment online. State-of-the-art security featuring over 30 surveillance camera providing 24 hour extensive DVR surveillance, online dynamic unit management system are they to impress you. And their website is very informative: https://www.oadstorage.com/.
– 24/7 Self Storage: As the name implies this storage remains open 24/7 and could be accessed using keypad. Their unit storage size ranges from 5X5 to 20X35 with maximum cost of $420. They claim to have managers with 15 years of working experience who make on site visit regularly. They also take pride in cutting edge technology, friendly staffs, cleanliness exceptional customer service, wide array of credit card acceptance, month-to-month rentals and many more. More information at https://www.247selfstoragelouisville.com/.
– Life Storage, Inc.: Life Inc. is a massive company, which is home to over 1600 employees with approximately 700 self-storage facilities covering 45 million square feet of USA soil, in its 28 different states. Among all their branches, 2 can be found in Louisville, Kentucky- one at 5215 Dixie Hwy and another on at 1500 Browns La. Details about them can be found at https://www.lifestorage.com/storage-units/kentucky/louisville/. Besides all the obvious facilities, they have a customer and a career forum.